- RENTER ‘S AND DRIVERS AGE: At least 23 years old
- DRIVER’S LICENSE: The driver must have a driving license that held at least 2 years.
- DELIVERY/COLLECTION: Service to/from airport, port, office and hotels at Rhodes city, Kritika, Ixia, Ialysos/Trianta, Kremasti, Paradisi, Pastida, Tholos/
Theologos, Maritsa, Kalithea, Koskinou, Faliraki, Fanes is for free.Delivery/ Collection at the airport from 07:00- 00:00. Our company is not responsible for any flight delay.
Delivery/ Collection at hotels from 08:00- 22:30
- MINIMUM RENTAL: Two days
- THEFT PROTECTION (TPC):Free of charge.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE (PAI): Free of charge.
- GASOLINE: Renter is responsible for the gasoline consumed during the rental.
- ADDITIONAL DRIVER: Free of charge.
- TYPES OF RESERVATION: Reservation is acceptable via credit card, debit card or PayPal, phone call or e-mail.
- TYPES OF PAYMENT: When you book through our website, you can pay the 20% of the total price, the rest of the amount can be paid at the time of delivery. You can pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- INSURANCE: All authorized drivers of ACCESS INTERNATIONAL vehicles are covered against liability to third parties for death, injury or damage to property. The renter’s responsibility can be reduced under the condition the Greek Traffic Low is not violated.
Access International car rental company will not charge any deposit in your credit card.
Collision Damage Waiver
If the rental car is damaged by a car accident or fire you will be covered for the cost of repairs of the Access International vehicle. You will, however have to pay up to maximum of 290€. If you were not at fault, you don’t have to pay anything (zero excess). It is mandatory that the renter call the road assistance company indicated by Access International for the recording of the accident and the photographing of the vehicle.
Excess reduction cover (C.D.W. with excess reduction)
You can choose to reduce your excess liability to 150€. To reduce your excess liability to 150€ select the option C.D.W. with excess reduction. If you were not at fault, you don’t have to pay anything (zero excess). It is mandatory that the renter calls the road assistance company indicated by Access International for the recording of the accident and the photographing of the vehicle.
Full Damage waiver (F.D.W).
In the event of an accident or damage to the vehicle you are fully covered. FDW means zero liability. It is mandatory that the renter calls the road assistance company indicated by Access International for the recording of the accident and the photographing of the vehicle.
Insurance for tires, windows and mirrors:
Access International car rental gives you the opportunity with an extra cost of 3€ per day not to pay anything in the case of damage to tires, windows and mirrors.
For all the Insurances are not covered: Damages caused intentionally or by negligence, damage caused as a result of a breach of the rental agreement’s terms and conditions and damage caused as a result of fire, acts of God and terrorist attacks.
Are not covered damages caused inside, underside, the top of the car, vehicle in transit, smoking, tar, lost keys, damages by incorrect fuel, lost of personal belongings.
- BABY SEATS: We are offering the first baby seat for free. For the second baby seat, there is a charge of 2€ per day.
- TRAFFIC FINES: Tickets and subsequent administrative sanctions resulting from traffic violations during the rental period are at the renter’s responsibility expenses.
- PARKING: Is allowed only in authorized parking zones.
- TAXES: The prices include VAT.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Minimum rental time 1 day. If the rental time expires then the driver will be charged with one more day.
- CANCELLATION: is acceptable at least 2 days before the arrival time. If the driver does not proceed to take the car he will be charged for the rental.
- EXTRA EQUIPMENT: Navigation system 5 euro per day.
Incident administration fee: hundred euro plus tax.
Due to heavy schedule the company can change the time of delivery at hotels.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.